Tuesday, October 11, 2011

LIVING

So many people wonder why things may happen in their lives, the become bitter and decide that the rest of their lives will just be the same over and over. Many do not realize that they can change how they are effected. You can never change the past you can only create the present and therefore also the future.

One must take the negative and turn it to positive. This my not sound as simple as it is said but if take careful consideration of it, honestly what comes out of the negative? What comes out of the postitive? It can be said that the postive attracts the positive.

Somethings I always knew, some things I have only discovered now, at this moment in my life, I wonder, maybe is has all been something I have always knew. Limits are only set by each individual, you are the only person who can set your limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment