Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Speak English?

I am so happy to share my new site with everyone!

For four years now, we have been living in the country-side of Italy. I continue to find it amazing how large of adaily influence the English language has on Italian life.

Whether it be TV, music, or film. The root of most if not all entertainment is English.

As an American I ask myself why would Italian people be interested in

learing the English language?

English is an international language, speaking english fluently

will boost your job perspects, and when one travels it is the international common language.

Facts:

*400 million people speak english vocabulary as a mother-tongue

*English is the most widely used languae for international business

*700 million people speak english as a foreign language



Click on any of the two images To Visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment