Monday, July 20, 2009

Supplements.

Yesterday was a wonderful day! I visited the local tabaccheria (tobacco shop). It Italy they do not only sell tabacco, they sell magazines, lottery ticket, school supplies, and many other things.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the August Flair, and Marie Claire issue already in the stand. What is so special about these issues?? Most fashion magazines sell a supplement pack which includes the august issue and another which features the new collections.

This is one of the wonderful perks of living here. In the states to purchase the Marie Claire with supplement, if it can be found would cost almost twenty dollars. Here I purchased both magazines and their supplements for only three euros each! (That's $8.60 in US dollars.)

Now I can't wait to find the time to cruise through them!!

I think Flair is an Italian publication. Their supplement features detailed photos, mostly each page has a theme.

Marie Claire's supplement is amazing! They present alphabetized designer pages with photos from the runway!

Lovely layouts!

I was so excited, I just had to share!!





Bing™ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment