Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Do I Have a Green Thumb??


This is the first time that I have lived in a house with the freedom to maintain a garden. My gardening research has already began.

And one day last week my husband brought home some gardening tools, my first tools! I had another surprise this weekend when he built the pictured box, to keep my tools organized. (On the bottom left you can see the two plastic gardening tools for my son to help me in the garden!)

The house we moved into had some remnants of a herb garden, some lavender, and some sporadic rose bushes.

I began by cleaning out the herb garden. I found that we had rosemary, and sage growing. My plan is now to add arugula, and basilico.

I would also love to grow more flowers along the walk way. I have to keep in mind though I am new at this, so I shouldn't plant more than I can handle.


No comments:

Post a Comment