Sunday, February 28, 2010

So Sorry!

I am so sorry I have not kept up with my blog! An amazing thing happened to me, after three years of being a full-time mother, wife, house-cleaner, and gardener, I returned to the work-force.

For the past week I worked a 45 plus hour week. For a couple of days I get to relax!

Wow, my first official job in Italy, I was amazed that so much was different. No birthday party celebrations at the work-place here! No morning or afternoon breaks, but we do get an hour and twenty-five minute lunch break!

I am working for a family owned company that produces garments for some of the most well known Italianand other fashion lines. I might see Roberto Cavalli, Jean Paul Gaultier, Calvin Klein, or Prada hanging on a rack! It is really exciting!

I am just begining to adjust working full-time again, and being a mother and wife. I have to remember it is no longer just my-self and my career!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new job..we will take what little blogging we can get..enjoy your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent that you have a new job! congratulations! it'll take time before you get used to the new routine so you have the perfect excuse not to be blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has it been exhausting to work while pregnant and mothering and wife-ing and all that? What an exciting opportunity, though!

    ReplyDelete